Back to Case studies
The same strategies that dramatically improve usability also reduce page counts, which in turn can mean significant savings in printing, postage, and media space. Good notices are also a powerful customer touchpoint.
- For a top global financial services firm, reconceived entire notice architecture from viewpoint of reader concerns
- Created intuitive, navigable architecture with “first glance” clarity
- Pushed information that is less helpful to users into a sidebar
- Reduced page count by half; resulting savings paid for the project within a year
- Notices earned unsolicited positive feedback from investors — a client first
Consultative Sales Aid
Getting from content to communication can often seem impossible. Using a variety of analytical approaches, we approach difficult challenges by le...
Political Contributions Policy
Carrotizing workplace policies can do more than improve usability. In most cases, it also reveals opportunities to streamline requirements and fi...
In design as well as production, fact sheets and other sales support tools present complex problems that require simple solutions. Our expertise ...
New Account Application
The transition from prospect to customer is one of the most important and least-understood parts of the entire customer cycle. Highly usable form...