The same strategies that dramatically improve usability also reduce page counts, which in turn can mean significant savings in printing, postage, and media space. Good notices are also a powerful customer touchpoint.
- For a top global financial services firm, reconceived entire notice architecture from viewpoint of reader concerns
- Created intuitive, navigable architecture with “first glance” clarity
- Pushed information that is less helpful to users into a sidebar
- Reduced page count by half; resulting savings paid for the project within a year
- Notices earned unsolicited positive feedback from investors — a client first
Consultative Sales Aid
Political Contributions Policy