Unique abilities, unique results
Using proprietary analytical and creative techniques developed over two decades of work with top global firms, More Carrot completely re-engineers content to work better across all media and all audiences.
Optimization pioneers with strong credentials
More Carrot combines professional skills in information design, writing, marketing, and usability with extensive knowledge of financial services and other industries. We have more than 20 years of experience in simplifying complex communications in both the US and Europe.
Ready to work as an extension of your team
As a third-party consultant, we bring an independent perspective and a different mix of skills. Yet we also work flexibly as an extension of your team, creating and maintaining quality documents for you so that you can focus on your core business.
- Founder and Creative Director of More Carrot and head of US operations.
- 35 years of experience in communications, including plain language, information design, marketing, consumer education, branding, advertising, and technical writing.
- Former board member, Center for Plain Language (Washington, DC) and frequent conference speaker.
- BA with honors, Harvard University.
Managing Partner - EU/UK
- Founder of More Carrot (Europe) Sàrl and head of European operations.
- Initiator of plain communications in the European investment industry in the 2000s.
- BA in business management, Université Catholique de Louvain.
- EVP, Corporate Affairs, Fidelity Investments.
- 30 years of experience with financial services and nonprofits.
- Joined firm 2015.
- BA, Middlebury College; MA Middlebury Bread Loaf School of English.
Director of Design and Operations
- 15 years of experience in communications and information design.
- Joined firm 2011.
- BA, Connecticut College.
David Silvester, MCSI
Senior Associate — UK
- Expertise in investment fund product management, governance and regulatory frameworks.
- Familiar with UK, Ireland and Luxembourg domiciles and the global distribution of UCITS products.
- Professional background in teaching and translation.
- MA in English, University of Silesia, Poland.
- Marketing and consumer behavior experience in Latin American and European markets.
- MSc. Marketing, University of Manchester.
- Costa Rica Institute of Technology.