SFDR That Advances Your Business Goals
Streamlined Disclosure, Systematic Architecture, Marketing-Grade Language
Along with data challenges, SFDR requires a broad range of descriptive and disclosure language. But it also represents an opportunity to leverage your SFDR costs to deliver internal benefits as well as language that actively supports your branding and ESG strategy.
- Analyse, break down and hierarchise information on products and ESG integration.
- Address requirements of various stakeholders/SMEs.
- Take advantage of the regulatory framework when it offers flexibility.
- Build content using a modular approach.
- Combine ESG and other product features in a smooth, balanced way.
- Use the prospectus as the “golden source”.
- Write narratives in clear, marketing-grade language.
- High quality and in-brand disclosures that clearly convey your ESG approach to all audiences and stakeholders.
- A flexible, future-proof architecture that offers fully integrated, consistent narratives.
- Communications that present your ESG offering with market-leading clarity and differentiation.
- More time to address other responsibilities.
- Confidence that your SFDR communications are being handled by the acknowledged industry leader in streamlined UCITS disclosure.
- We can analyse your SFDR language in the prospectus and elsewhere and compare it with that of your peers — both from a compliance and a communication perspective.
- We can provide simple, easy-to-implement suggestions to improve your existing disclosure.
- We can develop a comprehensive, integrated set of language covering all main SFDR pre-contractual and online requirements.
- We can redesign and optimise prospectuses using marketing-grade language that can be shared across your business (golden source approach).
Our unique capabilities grow out of our unique perspective: a belief that compliance requirements can be met in ways that also support efficiency and marketing goals. We have built a team with the skills and experience to transform complex compliance information into positive client touchpoints. And we have expertise in ESG communications that comes from experience with mainstream asset managers.