The same strategies that dramatically improve usability also reduce page counts, which in turn can mean significant savings in printing, postage, and media space. Good notices are also a powerful customer touchpoint.
- Intuitive, navigable architecture with “first glance” clarity
- New features such as “next steps” box clearly spell out user options
- Standard/identifying information pushed to sidebar
- Page count reduced by half; resulting print, mail, and translation costs were EUR 30,000 lower for each use
- Unsolicited positive feedback from investors — a first
Value Assessment Report
Golden Source Prospectus