We (More Carrot LLC, More Carrot (Europe) Sàrl, and their staff, affiliates or agents) are strongly committed to personal privacy, as reflected in this policy statement.
PERSONAL DATA WE TYPICALLY COLLECT
- Business contact information you voluntarily provide us (name, title, e-mail address, etc., as well as information you provide in connection with use of this website and our periodic surveys and studies).
- Data about your computer or software (IP address, browser type, pages visited, etc.) collected automatically by our website and other systems.
- Any highly sensitive personal data (race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.).
OUR TYPICAL USES OF PERSONAL DATA
- Performing services you request.
- Maintaining quality of service.
- Understanding usage of our website.
- Sending updates and information about our products and services.
- Using data management tools to improve our service to you (in which circumstance we are a “data processor” under Article 2 e) of GDPR).
WAYS WE DO NOT USE PERSONAL DATA
- Sharing our contact lists with any third parties other than suppliers who help us perform services, all of whom must keep your data confidential and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- Website analytics. We use Google Analytics, which does not permit collection or use of any personal data for any of its functions.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- By maintaining it on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- For any sensitive information exchanged with our website, by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or other encryption.
Like most websites, ours uses “cookies”: text files our web server automatically places on your hard disk to help personalize and improve your experience on our site. You can decline our cookies using your browser settings, although our site may run slower for you and certain features may not work. Cookies cannot interfere with programs or transmit computer viruses.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation you have the right, with respect to your data, to do any of the following. You can exercise these rights at any time and free of charge by emailing us at email@example.com:
- Ask us to show you what data of yours we may have or otherwise provide access to that data.
- Direct us to correct, delete or restrict processing of your data.
- Ask for a copy of your data in portable form.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
This privacy statement is governed by Luxembourg law, with Luxembourg courts having sole jurisdiction over any dispute relating to the statement unless we choose otherwise. If any part of this statement emerges as unenforceable, the rest of the statement will remain in effect and we will replace the unenforceable part with a similar one that is enforceable.