SFDR: Key Findings from the Phase 1 Implementation
How has the industry fared with the implementation of SFDR phase 1?
Here are the 5 key takeaways from a More Carrot analysis of the documentation of 11 mainstream asset managers:
1. The length of information added varies extensively across asset managers and, in some cases, distorts the description of products.
2. Precise information about exclusions at the fund level is almost always missing.
3. The modified KIID language rarely strikes the right note.
4. SFDR jargon is often implemented literally — which paradoxically becomes confusing.
5. Many links are defective or point to generic content.
Check out our report.
SFDR: The 5 Most Important Things For A Successful Outcome
2019 UCITS Prospectus Study
Taking Investor Protection to the Next Level