Our work ranges widely: in size, focus, medium, complexity, and budget.
As Firehouse Financial Communications, we’ve been doing plain language and information design work for the past 15 years. Today, as More Carrot, we’re extending that approach to new areas — in terms of industries, geography, and services. Sample current and recent projects:
- Developing Key Investor Information documents for hundreds of Luxembourg, London and Dublin funds.
- Developing a “culture of compliance” workplace communications campaign that proved so popular it’s still running 6 years later.
- Analyzing every type of communication produced in every office of a global firm and organizing it into a single comprehensive system.
- Analyzing every type of business form used by a financial services giant and creating a unified, enterprise-wide simplified forms system.
- Organizing existing multi-source legacy language into consistent modules that can be managed effectively by a content management system.
- Designing a highly complex “process map” used with clients worldwide by a leading engineering software firm.
- Presenting an evening-length introduction to plain language for a European industry group.
- Simplifying the Code of Ethics for a well-known asset manager.
- Writing the new website for the wealth management office of one of America’s most prominent families.
- Simplifying an annuity contract and Statement of Understanding for a leading insurance underwriter.